Sunday, October 4, 2009

hey this is so cool what i'm about to let you in on!!

I would like to tell you how i'm on my way to retirement and how you also can join me at the ripe old age of 22 lol, it has been roughly a year since i started looking into taking control of my own finances, and since a year has passed i own about 30 books on property, share, internet investing and wealth creation.

Now people say that the only way to become a millionaire is to win the lotto, True? or own a very successful business which is true to some extent but what are the odds of winning the lotto, like never! and you know the statistics on small business,80% of small business's will fail in the first 5 yrs of establishment and the business's that got through the first 5 yrs, 80% of those will fail in the next 5 yrs, not to discourage anyone who is looking down that avenue as I'm also.

What i have found to be true though is that it is a simple shift in mindset that ultimately will determine whether you will become successful or not, for example someone who is destined for the pension, do you think they would have the same mindset and way of thinking that someone who has become a multi-millionaire, I think not.

Anyhow from my own experience, as i said i'm only 22 yrs old I've been studying investing for just over 12 months now and can really see alot've progress starting to manifest itself, starting in the stock market next month and i'm looking to make an extra $1000 per week! very conservatively i might add. you know people say that with high risk comes high return which is a load of garbage, as i'm going to be my own testimonial on the subject.

if anybody is interested in how to live your dreams and retire young or even replace your income Click Here!


No comments:

Post a Comment